Wednesday 11 December 2013

You Are Worthy.

11-12-13. Pretty number right? That's the date of today. People said it's so pretty, I said it's just a regular day. For me, it's not the date of calendar that makes your day special, it's how you live it, how you make your day special. Just like you. But..


You're disgusting.
Ugly.
A failure.
Loveless. 
Worthless.
Friendless.
Pathetic.
Nothing.

Sometimes, those feeling come to you. It stays in your heart for a long time, it consumes your heart that you feel so insecure. Why am I so ugly? Why God created with such an unattractive face? Why dont people love me? Why is it always about her? The one who has perfect eyes, perfect smile, perfect body whose everyone love though she sometimes act too bitchy? Why am I so pathetic? I have no friends, no lover, no life. Why am I nothing? I have nothing that could make everyone accept me, not my face nor my life. It's all just so flat, uninteresting. 

It seems like everyone tend to judge me. Judge my unbearable pimples. Judge my fat body. Judge my silly behavior. Judge my flat life. Even they judge the books that I read, the movie that I watch, the people who I idolize. Judge me. Just judge. They never stop judge me. They make me fall even deeper into my insecurities hole. Soo deep that I cant even breath, so deep that I cant even see anything at all but sadness. All I see is my sad pathetic life. Nobody loves me, not even me. I hate myself.

NO. 

You must be kidding if you say you hate yourself. Come on. Wake. Up. Open your eyes. See things you've never seen before.

What happen with those quotes you've read so you wont feel too insecure? What happen with all of those romantic novel you've imagined of so you feel loved? What happen "you" that you make in your imagination? Come on. In your imagination, you are a classy beautiful smart girl that everyone loves. You have courage to imagine it, now you just have to make it happen.

Dont think about what they say, It's your life and you have the right to be happy. You deserve to be happy. They dont have the right to judge you. Why? Because.. 
They're overbearing and demanding, and selfish and stupid.
Short tempered and rash and judgmental.
Awkward and slow and over-emotional.
They never get you right.
Because they just see you as they are, not as you are.
They judge you because they need something, someone, they always can diss. Because they need to release their own insecurities. And unluckily, you are their victim. So.. It's your time to revenge.It's your time to..


ignore people that are shitty. Ignore them who judge you and just spread your wings and fly. Just believe. Just believe that you are capable to be your imagination girl. Because you do. You do capable to be your own dream girl, your own hero because..

You're loyal and you have education.
You're warm, impulsive and passionate.
You laugh. You cry. You feel.
You try over, and over.
You're good for telling jokes,
for four hour phone conversations
and holiday coffee beraks,
late-night cram sessions
and last-minute shopping trips,
telling you how special you are
and loving you as best as you can.
You are not failure.
You are something. 
So close your eyes, take a deep breath, feel the moments, take your soul and just fly.. be who you want to be. Be who you are. And, babe, it's your time to say..

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing!!! So inspirational for people who could have been feeling sad and self-conscious!!

    ReplyDelete