Monday 31 December 2012

Make Your Old iPod/Phone Case New!

Hi peeps! Last post in 2012, I'm not going to post about what did I do in 2012 or something like that, otherwise I'm gonna post about how to make your own iPod/Phone case cuter!
Well yeah, I did this with Hayley, my new sister from Australia (yeah, I become a host-sister, and it's a long loong story so I will just post it later :P). Actually this idea appear because Hayley's iPod case is sooo gross, so many glue everywhere because she just broke it, and she has the idea of making her iPod case not so gross just by glue and glitter. So, you wanna know how to make you own iPod case cuter? This is how me and Hayley do it!

1. Prepare your things
All this that we need to make your iPod/Phone case cuter are so simple;
Glitter (you can choose any colour you want), Glue (you can use Fox-glue), and paint brush.





And ofc, your iPod/Phone case!


2. Make it!
 After you prepare your things, all you have to do is do it! Make your iPod case cuter! =) How to make it?

a.  Put down the glue on your old iPod case, make it even with the pain brush



b. Spread the glitter on top of the glue, make it even with your paint brush

c. Wait until the glue is dry

d. Put down the glue to cover the glitter, so the glitter won't come off, make it even with the paint brush

e. Wait until the glue is dry, and...  

THIS IS IT! YOUR OLDNEW iPod CASE!
 
CUTE (or mendes?), HUH??


Okay, so that's it. How to make your iPod/Phone case cuter and look new!:p Hope you like it!;3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment