Sunday 6 October 2013

#HEARTBREAKER

hi guys, no. before you ask, I'm having a heart break or another lovey dovey thing. I just wanna promote my idol, Justin Bieber (yep, I'm a belieber, judge me, whatever I won't listen) who will release a new single for LESS THAN 24 HOURS OMG I cant breath! SO here I go with my fangirl syndrome.



So about 18 weeks (or so) ago, Justin keep teasing beliebers about his new music journals with 'soon' which makes lots of beliebers really wanna kick his ass for teasing us for more than 18 weeks (lol), and finally Justin doesnt play with the 'soon-ish' anymore and FINALLY pick a date to release his new music journals.. which is October 7th!!! AAAND not just it, he also announce #MUSICMONDAYS which mean he will release one song each monday (sunday midnight actually)..I repeat one song each monday for ten weeks! AAAND he will also release his documentary-movie called Believe 3D this Christmas. So, get ready for #heartbreaker and #Believe3D try to promote.

aaand the fact that Justin is so exited about this #musicmondays is beyond adorable just saying ;)
Look at this! He changed his bio, his header, he uploaded so many pics about #heartbreaker and that's beyond adorable that he shows how much he love his beliebers :)


AAND HERE IS THE TIME since u're in tehe different countries and Justin will release #hearbreaker on 12 p.m. est..

And Indonesia gonna be at 11 am Monday
AAAND,  just saying, u need these things ;)


Okay, that's all. Im done (not yet actually) with my fangirl-ing thing.. but keep trying to promote and wait and let's go crazy with mee!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment